New Wave Energy Services Group (“New Wave”) is a private, integrated frac water management company, formed in 2012 to provide environmentally responsible solutions that help upstream oil and gas clients manage their water resources. As a fully integrated water solutions provider, our business model is predicated on helping New Wave’s clients achieve their ESG goals by sourcing, transporting, managing, treating and disposing of water used in oilfield service activities, the demand for which is steadily increasing.
New Wave practices eco-friendly due diligence across our operational and maintenance practices, with environmental considerations representing an integral part of our team’s daily decision-making. With tailored water treatment methods that leverage the use of biocides, filtration, and other systemized processes, we are positioned to continue providing safe and cleaner solutions for clients over the long term.
Experienced Team of Industry Professionals
People are the strength and heart of New Wave and our success is underpinned by a culture of continuous improvements whether through implementation of new technologies or an unwavering commitment to safety and employee training. We believe in doing the right things in the right way, and adhering to robust environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) practices that have become part of our DNA. Aligned with our core values of timeliness, teamwork, and commitment, New Wave has established a framework of accountability and transparency, while promoting a culture of health and safety both at work and at home.
Executive Vice President, US Operations
- Executive Vice President, US Operations since 2016
- Vice President of Sale and Operations since 2012
- From Williston. ND with over 20 years of oilfield service experience in ND, MT, CO, PA, OH, TX and SE Saskatchewan.
- Previously owner/operator of S&S Sales Inc.
Vice President, US Sales
- New Wave Business Development Representative since January 2014 specializing in frac water storage and transfer.
- BBA from Texas Tech in 1987
- Owner and Operator of Masters Golf Shop for 18 years.
Vice President, US Operations
- Vice President, US Operations since 2015
- Over 25 years of experience in frac water management, completions, stimulation’s and work-overs
- Previously field water and frac water supply management contractor to Apache Canada
- 11 years as well site supervisor in Western Canada
See our officers and directors